Quality Investigative Solutions, LLC has extensive knowledge and experience working in the Criminal Justice System for over 30 years, including experience working with local, State and Federal agencies. See the outline below which shows additional competencies.
Certifications and Qualifications
- Registered and Licensed with the State of Michigan
- Bonded and Insured
- Parole/Probation Officer
- Parole/Probation Manager
- Manager of State Fugitive Unit
- U.S. Military
- Trained Weapons Instructor(9mm, 40 Glock)
- Investigative Training
- Eastern Michigan University B.A. of Science/Criminal Justice/Sociology
- Washtenaw Community College Associates Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan Department of Corrections Academy
State of Michigan Valor Award for bravery in the line of duty.
In the State of Michigan it is required under law to become licensed to work as a Private Investigator. Before hiring a private investigator be sure you are aware of his/her credentials. Our Private Investigator is licensed to work in the State of Michigan.
- Membership with the National Association of Private Investigators ™(NAPI)/networking with other seasoned investigators.
- We assist attorneys in throughout Michigan in divorce and child custody cases, gathering pertinent information which can be used in court to support their case.